Friday, November 6, 2009

Day Four: The coolest Rep EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This city keeps surprising me. At every turn is an open highway. Now, I know we've reviewed another strip club on Day One, but this is absolutely different. So we connect with a Rep from a post house in the city, get a tour of his facility. It was AMAZING. I've edited all over the U.S. and this place is top-notch. The decor and design is right out of a Tim Burton film. I'm awaiting their reel now. I'll update you on that later.

So after that we head out to Cheetah's Detroit - http://www.myspace.com/cheetahs8mile
First off when we arrive the first thing we noticed was that it was really clean. The staff was awesome and helpful. The rep set it up so that we had a booth right in front of the stage. It was insanity in this place. Albert looked happy as usual. I'm not gonna get into details here, but trust me when I tell you this place is top-notch. A must visit.

We give CHEETAH'S ON 8MILE:
5 out of 5 "Aubrey" heads for MASSIVE drinks and 5 out of 5 heads for experienced dancers.


5 out 5 "Albert" heads for premium food and 5 out of 5 heads for sexy atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment